Hookup wire for tube amplifier?

Wondering what kind of of hookup wire you guys have used and which you liked best. I'm considering OCC copper wire...the VHaudio OCC wire with Airlock seems interesting. Most have described OCC wire as very smooth but with detail, even a little dark. But I prefer that over bright.
http://vhaudio.com/wire.html

I tend to stay away from silver wire just because IMO it's a gamble. It can sound too bright and tonally thin sounding, although detailed. But if you know good silver hookup wire, I'd be interested. I find the Duelund silver hookup wire intriguing.
http://www.hificollective.co.uk/kits/pdf/duelund_wbt_interconnect_review.pdf
dracule1
Dracule,

Would love to see pictures of your amp and system. Bet is sounds wonderful. That Goldpoint attenuator was a good move. Nice that copper is working for you. I dont think there is a one way. I am conituing to add silver little by little. The reason silver is starting to work in my system may be because of my Audio Note speakers which are known to be a little dark it the mid range.

The cap I removed is the one that is working with the resistor that is biasing the 6C6 driver tube. C-5. It actually may not be called the coupling cap. I may have miss spoke. In my amp there are only two stages the input/driver tube which is coupled to the 300b. I used a V-cap to couple the driver to the output tube. To see the schematic, you can search for Joe Roberts we91a.

If you read sound practices, Herbert Reichert recommends silver hook up wire. His "Flesh and Blood" 300b is searchable online. My point is to try things and hear what works. 3 ft of silver wire is pretty inexpensive even large gauge silver from Percy is pretty cheap and enjoy the journey.
Thanks for the explanation about the cap position. You're right. I don't think you can call it a coupling cap unless it is directly in the signal path. I've used Vcaps as output coupling caps and like them. I'm trying out Duelund CAST caps in this position. I will experiment with a little silver wire in my amp. As for my system, it is a work in progress. I will send you some pics when its finished.
How do you like the Duelands? The TFTF V-caps sound good but sometimes I think I hear the teflon. (might be my imagination :)) May try AN copper caps.
I have not had chance to directly compare Duelunds and Vcaps in my amps yet, so can't be sure. But my impression based on using these in other components is that Duelunds are more natural (more realistic timbre of instruments and vocals) without losing fine detail. Vcaps seems to be more detailed, but not as natural as the Duelunds. The Vcaps seems to have a "zing" to the treble. Hard to put into words. People often describe Teflon caps as having its own signature, so you may not be imaging it.
Jetrexpro and Dracule1,

Since there is no consensus on what is "neutral" or "no effect," every comparison is with respect to some other component. I would expect Teflon to be different from other kinds of caps, so in that sense, they have a sound. In one of my linestages, the sound is a touch leaner, quite detailed and fast sounding (the zing to the treble you mention). I like the teflon caps in this application, but, I have no idea if this quality is, in any absolute sense, good or bad. In other gear, I've heard radically different sounding caps sound great, so it appears to be the specific application that matters most.

I am thinking of trying the Duelund CAST caps and inductors in the crossovers of my speakers. This would be easy to do because the crossovers are housed in separate boxes instead of being inside the speaker. I have not been tempted to perform surgery on my current amp and linestage because they were specifically designed and voiced to use some very ancient parts and I think the builder would take out a contract on my life if I tried major alterations (besides, these have transformers on all inputs and outputs and no caps at all in the signal path).

Please keep us posted on your experiments. It seems like you are doing interesting things.