Which resistors to use for KT88 output tubes

Hi, I'm looking for 5 watt 10ohm, 100ohm, and 2.2kohm resistors to use on the grid, screen, and plate of the KT88s in my amp build. I've looked into Kiwami, but most seem to feel Mills are better for this application. The Mundorf M-Resist Supreme resistors seem even better, but the largest value Mundorf is 33ohm. Any advice or other alternatives? Has anyone compared these resistors? Thanks.
dracule1
Another point on your bias resistors: Find 1% tolerance pieces(but, you probably already know that).
Metal films like Vishay and Caddock, are excellent, but good wirewounds have actually proven to be quieter. ( http://www.aikenamps.com/ResistorNoise.htm ) It can't hurt to have stable/quiet resistors, in every section of your circuit.
Hi Rodman, I don't see any mention of wirewound resistor being quieter than Vishay or Caddock in the link you provided. Is this from your personal experience?
Again, the Vishays and Caddocks I was referring to, are both Metal Films. Read the paper again, in that light. Yes, this has also been my experience.