Integrated amp, best conversion 220 to 110 volts?

Greetings all. I have a Marantz integrated amp from Europe that utilizes 220 volts and want to convert it to operate on American 110. What's the best way to go about this?
Replace the internal toroid or add an external step-up? If the former, where can I obtain a superior, audio-grade (perhaps oxygen free copper)transformer?
pmboyd
So where can I get a reasonably priced audio-grade torroid or other xformer for the amp?
Do you own your own house? If so, what are your thoughts on running 220 from the dryer/range circuit to the room where you want to run the amp?

When I returned to the USA in the early 90's after having served in Germany for a few years, I had some Soundcraftsman amps (A5002) I needed to get converted to 110. I found a tech and he was able to do it. Since then I have returned to Germany, traded one amp and the other is waiting to get refurbished. These are heavy beasts and the transformers inside are huge. They have cooling fins on the outside and two man lift handles, ha.

If you search ebay you will find plenty of transformers that are capable of converting 110 to 220 volts. I know of people who have purchased multi-power converter transformers capable of 2000 watts. The ones I have seen on the Internet that are multiple voltages, instead of two, are mostly made in China, India, Japan, or some other country.
Ciao,
Audioquest4life
Yes, there are plenty of transformers listed on EBay but are they "audio quality"? I doubt it. Power supply is critically important; it all starts with power...
Nope, need to replace the transformer. The question is: Where do I get a reasonably priced AUDIO GRADE torroid?