Budget Strategies forTightening up Bass?

My system: Opera Consonance 120 Linear CDP, Extensively modded Jolida 302B, Silverline SR 17.5 monitors. AudioArt Speaker wire. Various IC's. Short of buying a sub, what is biggest bang-for-buck upgrade to tighten bass? Wire? PowerConditioning? ("currently" I have just an upgraded cryo-treated outlet) Better footers? (I have vibrapods and cones). I've got about $350 to spend on this... I know-- that's not much-- maybe my goal and my budget are mutually exclusive. Still, any suggestions would be appreciated!
stuartk
Power cords? Speakers cables?
The Silverline SR17.5s put out some serious bass for monitors. Set up and positioning for this speaker is critical and being only ten inches from a corner is going to render bloated bass.
If moving them out into the room is not an option I suggest you contact Alan at Silverline Audio for information concerning some sort of port plug as noted above.
I'm guessing the tube amp driving the Silverline speakers is the culprit for looser than desired (underdamped?) bass in this case?

Assuming this is the case, something like a Wyred4Sound Class D integrated or something similar from Bel Canto or other vendors of Icepower Class D integrated amps might address the issue.

The BC icepower monoblocks I am using have delivered the tightest yet most powerful yet nuanced bass ever on my Dynaudio monitors, which may be somewhat similar to the Silverlines.
If you want the most bang for the buck and if you could squeeze a few in the corners,I'd do some Gik tritraps.
They are about23"W and 12" deepif your corners can handle them
Those will make a huge improvement on the bottom end.
you can also make them yourself,Gik has dedicate circle now on audiocircle.
You got your speakers backed into the corners of your room and the bass is too fat?? Hmm, you don't say.

C'mon man! What Timrhu said.
Yes, well, if the speakers are too close to corners or rear wall, definitely try moving them out away from corners and rear wall. That should ease up the bass.

Once the speakers are located for best sound , then you can assess if anything else is still needed from there.