Help fellow AV designers

I have a client that wants her home theater to only show the screen (probably a 55" LED)even though it is a TV rm. What are the best sounding speakers that are practically "invisible"? They currently have some cheap flush mounts in the front wall just under the ceiling (so much for hearing any highs huh). They have(3)flush mounts in the ceiling for the effects. I have recommended going to a (2)channel design but may not succeed unless I can come up with an alternative front pair of speakers that she likes the looks of. They would have to be tiny and she is against seeing a sub. She is a minimalist and likes a clean look. I can install the system in a cabinet behind the TV wall in a Study. Any help is appreciated.
cine100
projector and an audio transparent screen is the way to go. Hey, that's the way it is done in the movie house. The benefit is that you can put in an actual sub, match all the speakers and actually create the hidden center channel. Don't forget that the installation can be married to a pair of drapes that will hide everything when not in use.
Thanks for the responses. The walls are Tan in color and are real diamond finish plaster. They could probably go high up in budget (unlike how they originally went with an Onkyo receiver and flush mounts). They don't want to make more holes in the plaster walls. She plays the Cello and Piano and claims to have "no interest" in better sound. Don't you just love it? I think the husband would like better sound. I will look into the downward angled flush mounts to replace the existing fronts. Sure appreciate the ideas.
Thiel Powerpoint is wall mount, tiny and angle downwards for high mounting. The only holes are for the wire and mounting screws. They come primed to be painted any color. Find a sub that can be hidden or dual use as a plant stand or ??? SVS or HSU with a plant on top? Stress to them the importance of quality speakers will allow for lower volumes with greater clarity.
I'd avoid 2 channel since this is theater and the center channel matters the most.