Dumb question? WHAT IS YOUR SEAT/ CHAIR?

I am starting the build of a dedicated room, and I am deciding on which seats to use. I am very fond of the Jacobsen egg seat, which is a rather tall one person chair made of fiberglass, with cushioned fabric:

http://www.furniturestoreblog.com/images/arne%20jacobsen%20egg%20chair%20by%20fritz%20hansen.jpg

My only concern is that the seat is about the same height as the top of your head when seated, so your ears are "blocked" from the rear reflections/echoes/etc. Has anyone experienced with different seats/couchs and noticed any noticeable difference? Should I only worry about what is coming from the front? Or should I be worried about losing the rear reflections?

These are very comfortable to actually recline on them, and would suit my deco a lot!

Thanks for any input
Demian
demianm
I would be worrying about the reflections of the chairs "wings" first then the lack of the side and back wall reflections for ambience. I think the "wings" are going to make the sound seem to beam from the speakers accentuating the highs and the mids to a lesser degree. Beautiful chair for reading but not for audio!!!
I have an Ekornes Stressless "Savannah" with Tigereye Royalin Leather. The headrest comes to just above my ears producing a slight reflection, I unzip and remove it then my ears are above the chair back which I prefer for listening but not TV!!!
i used to use eames chairs but they are uncomfortable and too expensive.. great to look at tho. now i use ikea chairs. much better value
The seating seems to make a very large difference.

I orignally was using a chair from Plummer's (a cheaper knockoff of the Ekornes style), but I found that some of the internal springs buzzed during loud bass passages. Then I moved to a leather sofa with the back around mid-ear level. I used a thin blanket over the back and found it helped cut out some excessive sibillance. I recently tried a thick comforter, and it helped further. I then moved the sofa off to the side of the room and tried a cloth office chair (the back was well below ear level)--- and WOW! what an improvement on the clarity of the treble! This won't be my long-term chair, but now I am looking for a chair or sofa with a low back, made of cloth with some decent padding. My cable dealer heard the story and thought there had been comb filtering going on.
Ikea Poang chair. Very comfortable and supportive. The back is a little higher than my ears. It puts my ear height at about 34".