HiFi tuning fuses, some benefits help

OK I admit that I'm not sure of the technical benefits of HIFi tuning fuses but... some extra help would be great to help me understand. First off how does it change the before and after sound of the peice you use it in? Like does it make it warmer, cooler, more nuteral? If "gon members can help to distill this for me it would be a help. Thanks in advance.
rsjm80
Way back when, Peter Aczel from the Audio Critic(before the 10 great audio lies)in about 1980,he suggested that speakers which has fuses, actually sounded better if you bypassed them altogether.
So chalk one up for those who feel fuses do have an influence on sound.
I stuck with this mindset and replaced the speaker protection fuses in some of my amps also.
Keep in mind, though, that fuses in speakers, and speaker protection fuses in amps, are directly in the signal path, while ac line fuses are not. Also, the current that is conducted through speaker and power amplifier fuses is both large and fluctuating, while the currents that are conducted through the ac line fuses of line level and source components are small and relatively constant. Different situations altogether.

Regards,
-- Al
Depending on your view of a power amplifier's operation, the AC line fuse can be considered directly in the signal path. The voltage/current taken from the wall/AC line is converted to DC, stored in filter capacitors and is connected to your speakers via the output devices(be they tubes or transistors). Those are simply switches/valves that modulate(YES- the correct term) the current flow to your speakers as directed by the musical signal, which proceeded from the preamp/source section of the system(which IS NOT connected to the speakers). That same power supply also provides voltage to the input and driver stages of the amp. That's why cleaning up your AC power, or making even simple mods to a power supply can yield major changes in the sound of a power amplifier.
I concur Rodman,as one who has cleaned up the power from the panel to the gear,the more you do the better it gets.
Why spoil it for the sake of saving a few dollars?
One approach to panel noise and A/C noise in general is to look at Alan Maher"s CBI filters. They attach to the main incoming wires to the breaker box and to the ground wire. They are quite effective at improving the A/C that goes to the in wall duplex outlets. take a look at Alanmaherdesigns.com
Good listening.
David Pritchard