Copper Sleeve over IEC

There has been several threads on AA about putting a 1 1/2" copper union (coupler) over the IEC on the CD Player, Preamp, Amp.

Well I tried it...

Anyone else give it a try?
128x128ozzy
Ozzy, I know Sabledog likes the couplers. It is his crack about voodoo that I am curious about. Does he "understand" why the couplers work in his system and not mine? There is much about this hobby that is just trial and error.
Do a search for ferrite tubes or clamps. These have been used on AC cords, ICs, inside components where the IEC wires enter a component, etc. Same concept.
On Cd's players use two copper sleeves, one on each end of the power cord, your jaw will drop, in fact use two on the male and one on the IEC end. There will be no going back.
Unless you use a charged pc. I get no effect whatsoever with the Syn. Res. Hologram D pc.
This is far the cheapest way to improve your audio system and better than even switching power cords and cables.

Everything improves. Tip use two at the male end of your cd player than one at the IEC end. Zero noise, more body and micro details.

On non digital gear it is case by case. I choose to go without, but with my old audience power cords they sound much improved with one cooper union on each of the male plug ends.

This is by far one of the best bang for the buck addition I have ever used in my system.

Everyone who as tried it have said about the same thing.

You blocking noise from the outside world, now to add to that get some rca shorting plugs (not Cardas caps) use then on all unused inputs, less noise again and this is also cheap.

If you run balanced like me do not use them on the RCA jacks on the same input as the XLR.