Copper Sleeve over IEC

There has been several threads on AA about putting a 1 1/2" copper union (coupler) over the IEC on the CD Player, Preamp, Amp.

Well I tried it...

Anyone else give it a try?
128x128ozzy
Rx8man, Glad you like it. It really works quite good on digital.
Let me know how it works on your Preamp, Amp.
Rx8man,
Thanks for the tip. I tried but couldn't find the item on their website. Can you send link if not too much to ask?
Kenobi
I have placed the copper union piece at the MarantzSA-11S1 cd player, at the Art Audio Px-25, and at the IEC connection of my PS Audio Premier Power Regenerator. I noticed good results. There is a on going good discussion at the Tweek forum of Audio Asylum of using copper and how it works.. Carbon Fiber Tubes may also work to good effect.
If you buy the copper pieces at Lowes or Home Depoit you can return them for a refund. Cost is about $4.50 each
Ozzy and Tweakers :

I added another copper sleeve on the preamp cord, with an additional increase in dynamics.

A good idea would be to gage the coupler size to your specific power cord end(s) so they are not a sloppy fit.

I might go with 1-1/4" straight across, instead of the reducer from
1-1/2" (provides a closer fit yet)

This is a cheap, awesome tweak, takes seconds to install, is reversible and refundable.

The beauty is, increased musicality with no discernable downsides (in my system)

I'm going to try the other end of each power cord going into the Hydra next.
Kenk,

Lowe's website does not list these specifcally, go to the plumbing dept, look through the bins and size on the barcode sticker.