Copper Sleeve over IEC

There has been several threads on AA about putting a 1 1/2" copper union (coupler) over the IEC on the CD Player, Preamp, Amp.

Well I tried it...

Anyone else give it a try?
128x128ozzy
My CD player already has a 3 prong outlet, so I havent tried that suggestion.
Nor have I tried the double reading trick, although that one is easy to do anytime.

I guess I didn't catch the fact that the Marantz did not already utilize a grounded connection - I thought the tweak was in addition to... Strange that a highend unit like that doesn't utilze a grounded connection.
2chnlben, Yeah, I thought so too. Jgiacalo, Glad the simple tweak worked for you.

Too bad I didnt put a fancy label and a blue LED on it.
I could have made millions...
Good news Ozzy and tweakers,

Went to Lowes, bought a 1-1/2"x 1-1/4" copper coupler-reducer stock #89479 (smaller end fits closer to the IEC end plugging into component) $3.47 YTMV (your taxes may vary)

Slipped it over the end of the Shunyata King Cobra going to my CEC transport and WOW.

Micro-dynamics, clarity, depth, I'm going FULL-BROKE and buy 4 more (preamp, dac, mono amps ?)

Thanks Ozzy (and Lowes) these could sell for $50.00 a pop and be a deal, price/performance ratio is incredible.
Rx8man, Glad you like it. It really works quite good on digital.
Let me know how it works on your Preamp, Amp.
Rx8man,
Thanks for the tip. I tried but couldn't find the item on their website. Can you send link if not too much to ask?
Kenobi