We are normal unlike the rest eh??? ha ha

Check this out boys, fun - Ravi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1aUws0Lrs
rapogee
One of the songs playing in the background is Diana Krall singing Temptation. I believe this track is on "The Girl in the Other Room" album.

Enjoy,

Phil
Bbaxley2 - the songs in the backgroud are:

song title / artist / album

temtation, diana krall: the girl in the other room

mango for mingus, pierre dorge's new jungle orchestra: music from the danish jungle

sonata for solo cello opus 81, yo yo ma: solo

dance of the sugar plum fairies, tchaikovsky: the nutcracker

hey big spender, peggy lee: the best of miss peggy lee

elgar cello concerto opus 85, jacquliene dupre: elgar cello concerto/sea pictures

love reign o'er me, the who: quadrophenia

hope that helps!
Obviously the REAL crazies are into tubes, vinyl and horns. Did anyone ID some of the gear these guys have? How about that suspended counterweighted stand that can keep the music playing through an earthquake??
I have a nephew 40ish with a 1/4 million US$ house, $40,000 car, + another good car, $40,000 wedding, $10,000 vacations, snow machine, boat, nice furniture, and more. On the same income, driving a $3000 car and in a cheap apt, that gives me about 1 million $ to spend on hifi gear!
The humor of the situations presented in this video are immediate and obvious. The fact that I could personally identify with what these people were saying made me feel a little strange.

And asking about the money in front of the family was just plain wrong. I can't believe they actually answered! The system I've established with my wife is very simple and effective. When she asks me what one of my toys (ehrrr, I mean tools!) cost, I reply with, "..not toooooo much." That's code for, "Let's change the subject, because nothing good can come from the real answer to your question, sweety."

Works for us.