HiFI Fuses ?

Wow. I got out of this addicting hobby about a year ago. It took a lot but I did it. Still think back sometimes. But the thrill is gone. I am using old crap stuff right now and for the last year. Sold my gear and running Vandersteen 2c and Musical Fidelity electronics. Boring. Fine.
Just got a copy of Music Direct catalog. Now they have advanced HiFi fuses that will improve the sound.
My god I miss this type of stuff. I could have a field day with this type of info here at AG.
Wonder how much they cost :)
scottht
They are also advertising the neat new outlet covers for only $199.00
Has anyone tried these yet? Very curious to know. I might try these.
Do fuses make a difference?

It's deja vu all over again.

PS. Also see "is there a difference in interconnects, speaker wire, and power cords".

Have fun.
I have tried the HI FI tuning fuses in my Audio Aero Capitole MKIISE and my Audio Aero Trans Trac tube amp.
While they do make the sound more clear and cleaner sounding in my system it was too much and reduced the warmth and beauty of the music into....well something my ears didn't like.Some systems need some opening up. Mine is very musical and tweaked to the limit so it doesn't take much to screw things up, but then cables ,power cords ,etc.can also kill a good thing even very expensive cables.
That being said YMMV.
For $25 they are still worth a try.
Well since I am the last entry ,I'll give the fuses thread another crack.
After some cabling changes that worked out very nicely ,I figured I would give the fuses a go again and 'never say never' they work out very well with this configuration.

So I have come to the conclusion that everything is a tweak except for equipment changes.Only took 30+ years to figure that out.

Cables , isolation devices , power conditioners all fall into the tweak catagory.

Course if I had kept all the power cords and ic's I bought and sold over the years....
I use these fuses with my preamp and i noticed a darker background and slightly clearer sound. As peterd said, this is just a tweak so dont expect major changes. I wish i could try them with my cdp and amps but the fuses are internal and I do not feel like opening them up.