HiFI Fuses ?

Wow. I got out of this addicting hobby about a year ago. It took a lot but I did it. Still think back sometimes. But the thrill is gone. I am using old crap stuff right now and for the last year. Sold my gear and running Vandersteen 2c and Musical Fidelity electronics. Boring. Fine.
Just got a copy of Music Direct catalog. Now they have advanced HiFi fuses that will improve the sound.
My god I miss this type of stuff. I could have a field day with this type of info here at AG.
Wonder how much they cost :)
scottht
Rlwainwright can you give the rest of us a little more information about the HiFi Fuses you used, and the gear in which they were employed, so the rest of us can gain from your experience and understanding? Most people have not tried these fuses, as you obviously have...

Thanks for the insight...
I would also be interested in hearing this info. Please explain for us what you found . Thanks
Scottht
They are also advertising the neat new outlet covers for only $199.00
Has anyone tried these yet? Very curious to know. I might try these.
Do fuses make a difference?

It's deja vu all over again.

PS. Also see "is there a difference in interconnects, speaker wire, and power cords".

Have fun.
I have tried the HI FI tuning fuses in my Audio Aero Capitole MKIISE and my Audio Aero Trans Trac tube amp.
While they do make the sound more clear and cleaner sounding in my system it was too much and reduced the warmth and beauty of the music into....well something my ears didn't like.Some systems need some opening up. Mine is very musical and tweaked to the limit so it doesn't take much to screw things up, but then cables ,power cords ,etc.can also kill a good thing even very expensive cables.
That being said YMMV.
For $25 they are still worth a try.