Any Electricians home?

My question is that the house I'm living in has two prong outlets. I wish to go to three prong outlets and I'm wondering what this will cost me. People at work say it is a very fast and cheap expense for an electrician to do this for me. I have two outlets I want replaced with porterports for my stereo equipment. Right now I'm using a cheater plug with my adcom ACE 515 which I will be replacing soon with a Power Plant.
Thanks for any help you can give me on telling me what this job entailes.
qdrone
Thanks guy's my plan is to make sure there is no power to outlet using a lamp and then a voltage meter. remove said outlets and see if there is any more than two wires if not call an electrician. If there is a ground wire I'll go ahead on my own and replace said outlets with the porterports.
Well I had an Electrician come over and check my wall outlets and there was a ground wire so I had him install the Porter Ports for 40 bucks total. I feel this was money well spent considering he told me that the outlet to my T.V. and laser disc player was wired in reverse. If I had done this myself I would not have known this and just went ahead following what was there making the same mistake. My T.v. has more clarity and color so on that end an immediate benifit. I will tell you when I plugged my line enhancer in it was a battle because these suckers REALLY grip your plug. Will let them burn in a couple of days but to be honest I could hear a difference in depth right away. I mean the wall receptacle's were over 50 years old. Thanks everyone.