Solution to a ground loop problem

I have a low hum which I have been told is from a ground loop caused by the cable TV coming into the home. What is the best solution?
dfly
"Good luck with the cable company....been there, done that and no satisfaction whatsoever."

Keep trying. On the 3rd service call, I finally got a tech who, while first spouting the company line that ground loops due to an improper cable ground are unknown, listened to the setup and what I had to say. He then said, "What the heck! It will take me 10 minutes to redo the grounding." After he did, I proved to him that it was effective: No more hum.

Kal
I had the same problem you have and I solved it with the Mondial Magic Brick as Dollysowner did.
I gave away my Mondial Magic Brick when my ground loop was cured. The Brick had problems with the DMX signals on my cable.

Kal
Problem solved! Twofold solution: Replaced the grounding cable at the cable box which solved 50% of the problem and then I stopped by a local highend AV installer and for $5 they gave me a DTIS IS-07 Isolation XFMR 100KHz-IGHz which is an adapter which goes between the cable box and the cable. No hum. Sound like a solution? What do you think?
The Jensen isolator worked for me as well, I got one from a parts site for $30