Have you heard or own the Shakti Hallograph

I don't see much on the AudiogoN Forums about the Shakti Hallograph's. This is the BEST, a Five Star world class room treatment device...."it works" is an understatement.
It addresses,.. no "solves" the wall behind the speakers reflections and comb filtering distortion and cancellation.
A Wonderfull piece of Acoustic Engineering.
Simply Excellent and most Highly Recommended.
Jim C.
Audiophile/ Musician( Electric and Acoustic Guitars and Oboe ).

128x128jimc555
Eliz - maybe you can rob Geoff K. since he must have bags of $ given his quality products and genius marketing. Short of a high risk target like Fort Knox, GK seems like a no-brainer to me. Just kidding, of course. Far be it from me to encourage a career in crime.
I would hope that those smearing this product at the very least has seen and heard them. I can understand the skepticism if you are ignorant of the scientific and engineering technology behind them but to call them $20 worth of wood is silly.

I have heard (experienced) the Shakti at CES (the alternate show at the Hilton) and at others homes. They do make a very audible difference that even Elizabeth could hear. Is it better or worse, that is up to the individual.

Many of us have fallen into the trap that we believe that different is better. It's like saying one artist is better than the other. Subjective.

Would I buy them? No. Would I ever say that they are a scam because I don't understand the technology? That's ignorant.

Do we know what profit margin is for the Shaakti Co? Bet it's less than a majority of the cable companies. A balance sheet would be a good start before accusing an otherwise reputable company of being a high priced scam preying on the uninformed wealthy.
The net is turning into my drunken uncle that has lost control of the filter between brain and mouth.

Don't like them? Don't understand them? Don't buy them!
It's irresponsible to trash something that you maybe have seen a picture of and certainly never experienced first hand.
Always the same cast of narrow minded characters.
Does the Hallograph come with instructions on how to set it up and use it to best effect?
They come with instructions.

Could I put 2 Tiffany lamps behind my speakers and change the sound? Maybe. These definitely change the sound in the rooms I heard them.
Agree with Zenblaster. They do make an audible difference and in some rooms/systems might be a good improvement.

Audition with right to return as I did.

As far as cost, figure 40% off list is what Shakti sells to dealers, so roughly $700 is what they get.

I have no idea what Shakti's cost is, but I doubt it's sub $100 as there is probably a lot of labor in this.