best way to sell???

hi, i am new to this site and community. my grandfather recently passed away and he had a conrad johnson ct6 preamp sitting in his closet new and unused. so i learned this site would be best place to reach out and sell the unit. i just dont want to get ripped off. just looking for some pointers to make sure trans. goes smoothly... any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
buckeye16
Wait till someone else is selling the same item you want to sell and undercut them.
01-18-12: Polk432
Wait till someone else is selling the same item you want to sell and undercut them.

.....and offer free shipping and no PP fees !!!!!!
Since they have changed web site its not a good idea to use it.Traffic is very low and fees are outrageous right now ,hold on on to your equipment for now.
Tpreaves. Mine are not the same as the ones listed. You can't charge for paypal on ebay, so some people are fooled by ebay to add it into the selling price. All that does is give ebay a higher final sales value. If you think the other speakers are a better deal, get them. I can't find any near what I'm asking. Happy listening.
01-19-12: Polk432
Tpreaves. Mine are not the same as the ones listed. You can't charge for paypal on ebay, so some people are fooled by ebay to add it into the selling price. All that does is give ebay a higher final sales value. If you think the other speakers are a better deal, get them. I can't find any near what I'm asking. Happy listening.

What the heck are you talking about Polk432?