Quick poll: Most enjoyable audio magazine ?

What is the most enjoyable / entertaining magazine out there in your opinion, the ONE you would by if you did have to pick just one?

Notice that I said ''most enjoyable'', not meaning most accurate.

My pick goes to the UK mag ''what hi-fi'' - very subjective of course, but I like the way they will not hesitate to put an ''avoid'' type of statement and do group testing of components.

That, I find entertaining...

Your choice?
sonicbeauty
"I'm with the stereophile crowd. I dont occasionally worry about whether the manufacturers influence their reviews."

Idnfl: I don't mean to be disrespectful but I cringed when I read your response.
i worked in advertising for years. all for profit and non for profit companies are influenced by money . even anarchy.com needs financial support. ha. i,m not saying they buy good reviews but come on these people are human. the old stereo review stories were the worst in my opinion. remember when they,d run tests on a pioneer sx 1250 reciever and praise its low distortion. under the boat with an anchor rope on it and i couldn,t hear a difference. ha
As far as flipping through the ads, I like to look at the European stuff that isn't available over here in the states. I don't subscribe to either TAS or Stereophile anymore. As far as the writers go, I enjoyed reading Art Dudley the most, and I would love to get hold of back issues of his Listener magazine, which I never read. I also enjoy looking through older issues of TAS.