Quick poll: Most enjoyable audio magazine ?

What is the most enjoyable / entertaining magazine out there in your opinion, the ONE you would by if you did have to pick just one?

Notice that I said ''most enjoyable'', not meaning most accurate.

My pick goes to the UK mag ''what hi-fi'' - very subjective of course, but I like the way they will not hesitate to put an ''avoid'' type of statement and do group testing of components.

That, I find entertaining...

Your choice?
sonicbeauty
As far as flipping through the ads, I like to look at the European stuff that isn't available over here in the states. I don't subscribe to either TAS or Stereophile anymore. As far as the writers go, I enjoyed reading Art Dudley the most, and I would love to get hold of back issues of his Listener magazine, which I never read. I also enjoy looking through older issues of TAS.
HiFi+, particularly after Roy Gregory left. I have seldom come across anyone quite so pleased with themselves. HiFi World is very good too. It tends to go for the cheaper kit and also Vintage kit, with hints on what to look for if you are buying vintage.
I second HiFi World.

Stereophile lost heavily in 'fun' department since Corey Greenberg left ... but I stil e-subscribe.