Favorite Female vocals that give you goose bumps

My current favorites are Eva Cassidy's "The water is wide" and "Autumn Leaves", Kiki Dee's "Take my breath away" and Ella Fitzgerald's "Angel eyes" and "Lush life".
arwp
and if Almarg can do it so can I...Doris Day could swing with the best of them.

LOL ... Actually I briefly toyed with the idea of putting "Secret Love" on my list. I decided not to, but I'll give it an honorable mention!

Regards,
-- Al
I have to agree with Karen Carpenter. Hers was among the most beautiful voices ever IMO.

This might sound wierd but I saw a girl on Oprah named Charice (I think is her name) and she sung the big hits of both Whitney Houston and Celine Dion (I forget the names of the songs) and nailed them better than (IMO of course)either of them ever did, and she was 15 and about 4'9". She just tore it up so, fwiw it was a goosebump moment - or several moments, I actually recorded it and listened several times.
Karen Carpenter, excellent call. Huge Julie Andrews-esque range, perfect pitch and a little plantive quality as well.

Wouldn't have thought of that one, time to shop for used record.
And speaking of singers with movie connections, Marni Nixon, "The Ghostess With The Mostess."

-- Al