Favorite lp of all time

To me, this subject should have special meaning to each one on a personal level or it's really of little revelence.
My choice is easy in this way, it was released in the 60's, a turbulent time but a time that out of which sprung a plethora of great inspiration and yes, thankfully great music.

Simon @ Garfunkle "Bookends". Such a wonderful lp and even to this day sounds great! I'm listening to the stereo Columbia 360 Sound version. Mine happens to be a nice sounding early copy. This lp to me, defined a generation that others can still relate to right now. How can it get any better?
128x128slaw
I probably play A Hard Day's Night the most, but my favorite could still be Pet Sounds. Tough call for me.
Live at the Filmore East - The Allman Brothers Band. 1st pressing, pink label of course!
Easy one for me...

Nazareth - Hair of the dog (important - European original version that doesn't include Love Hurts)...bought it 1976 shortly after it came out and it has been my favorite ever since (and one of the three very first I bought for my own money - the first was Rampant by same group a couple of months earlier) - still listen to it regularly...also, IMHO, the heaviest record ever. Original UK press preferred sound wise, as explained here...

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/261097877111/NAZARETH_Hair_of_the_Dog_LP_1st_UK_PRESS_1975_MINTUNPL

Thanks for a good thread - will keep an eye on this one and check out unknown to me (hope for some jazz and classical recommendations here)...if possible, please state which LP pressing for best sound ;-)

Schubert - for the Mahler you mention, do you happen to have a recommendation as to which pressing?