one last show

Let's just say...

You're offered one ticket (you attend alone) to one last concert before you move on to your next life. You can choose anyone - current, past, dead or alive. There will be no time to share or discuss the experience afterward - so the satisfaction will not be in "bragging rights" only real time enjoyment of the performance.

Who will it be for you?
martykl
Bernstein conducting the Berliner Phil playing Mahler's 9th Symphony as he did in his 1979 performance. Center seat, Row F, in the Orchestra Section.
Simon and Garfunkel, at my current age and time.
If I was 20-30 years younger, I know the answer would be different, probably Led Zepplin or Lynaryd Skynayd. LOL!!
Woodstock of course. I was 12 at the time and yearned to go then. But I'd want to be 12 again to attend. Well, not older than 18 anyway.

What's yours, Marty?
I was 12 also when Woodstook went down and I remember all the older kids in my Somerville MA hood heading out there. We were very familiar with all the bands and the Woodstock music played on all summer. With Vietnam heating up the music was a backdrop to a very exciting time. It had more influence on society than any other concert that I am aware of. Even today the music couldn't be more right.
It just has to be Woodstock for me even knowing what a mess everything was EXCEPT the music.