Are 45rpms worth the price?

Looking at a number of reissue 45rpms (Fleetwood Mac, Doors, Hugh Masakela, etc)from Acoustic Sounds. Most sell for $50 (2 lps). All reviews on AS are glowing. Are these 45rpms really worth the high prices being asked?
rockyboy
I have bought 10 of the newer 45RPM releases and have found most to be sonically superior to other audiophile releases. The new Blood, Sweat and Tears S/T release is fantastic, bettering the Direct Disk Lab version which I thought was impossible. The OMG releases I own are all very good, especially the Johnny Hartmann. I am waiting on the Mo-Fi 45RPM release of Kind of Blue. That will be a true test
heck......I thought you were talking about "real" 45rpm records like the Keggs! Last known bought at auction went for $9,000.00. Only 17 known to exist.
45s were always cheaper, smaller shorter alternatives for getting a song you like rather than the lp. Digital downloads fill that niche these days. So now 45s are pitched as hi-er fi alternatives to the same lps. GO figure! I suppose that's progress of some sort.

Where is RaulRuegas? This reeks of an AHEE spin/plot....:^)
From the time I was a teenager, the Doors Vinyl Lps always sounded better.I played then on my Stepfathers Motorola console ok the cart wasn't the greatest but .The tube amp used and the Speakers were.When I was 21 I bought a first AR tt with a Shure cart .sold it because I didn't like changing the album ,I freaked dropping the needle when I was stoned lol.So I bought a Technics SL 1350 and Shure 100 cart it cost me $450 which was a lot old money in 1973.Sony str 7065 and Bose 901s and it sounded Fantastic  .When I played the Doors one of my favorite bands .It was killer.i didn't know anything then about 1st pressings ...But I always cleaned the record with my dishwasher brush.Which I still do 50 years later.I felted Electra  Records made great recordings.. Now I'm retired and try not to buy 45 rpm pressings because of the prices. I play my records on a Fluance 85 tt with Orton's Blue,Caryin 55 tube amp,Schitt preamp,Polk Lsim707 and it sounds great .My living room is 20 x30 and cathedral ceiling with balcony. Sound is Great.
I have probably tripled or quadrupled the amount of 45RPM LPs I have since this thread started over 8 years ago.

I stand even more behind my above comments.  I can't think of a single example of me liking the 33 1/3RPM version better than the 45.

Still a pain, (maybe more so now that I'm getting older) to turn over so often, but the sound...