Favorite album art?

There are lots to choose from, but my favorite album art is the ocver from Derek & The Dominos Layla. I also like Smashing Pumpkins Melon Collie for its art work. What are your favorites?
tbromgard
I always admired Roger Dean. However, my favorite was the inside of the "Eat A Peach" album.
"In the Court of the Crimson King", King Crimson
Abucktwoeighty you beat me to it
Anything by the Rippingtons, Spyro Grya-Carnaval and Morning Dance, Journey-Revelation, Santana-Abraxas, Kansas- Song For America, Leftoverture and Kansas,
Joni Mitchell-Both Sides Now and Clouds, ELO-Flashback, Boston-Boston and Don't Look Back, Styx-The Grand Illusion.

There really are too-too many to list. That must be a cool job, designing album covers.

I wish AudiogoN would allow polls, we could vote on our top five or something. Maybe a bracket system like the March Madness, Jazz, Rock, Classical, Blues, New Age etc...???
Check out the books "Album Cover Album" for some really neat covers. I think there are 7 or 8 volumes. I have all of them. I know there are several other books, but these are the best. They are authored by Roger Dean and Storm Thorgerson.