Disappointing Albums of 2012

So far (in the order of disappointment) from Jan 1, 2012 - Jun 10, 2012 are:

1. Great Lake Swimmers - New Wild Everywhere
2. Kathleen Edwards - Voyageur
3. Lucero - (giving up on these guys after this debacle. This one is way worse than "1372 Overton Park")
4. Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Americana (Comparing it to NEW MULTITUDES beautiful interpretations of unpublished WG songs these "re-interpretations" sound less like new interpretations and more like Neil just droning on singing the songs we all (american kids) hated to sing (speaking for myself).
5. Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball (time to take a break Boss. Last 3 albums have been big disappointments. Bye Bruce...)
6. Joe Walsh - Analog Man (he's rippin off his own guitar licks)
7. Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth (Yeah they still suck)
notec
...Different strokes I guess

Yes, music is subjective

@Nglazer
Think new GLS is best they have done.
Better than "Ongiara" or "Lost Channels?" Nah...
Better add RUSH's latest effort "Clockwork Angels" to this list,
lifeless, sterile musick... uninteresting banality - knew it going in - but had thirty
bucks burning a hole in my pocket, Sooo...

Done with this band now. Should have stopped at Moving Pictures....
Notec - I hear ya. I stopped at Rush's last good record "Grace Under Pressure" (IMO).
Rush shares as weakness with Cheap Trick. They are a very good band when they have good material to play, but overall, songwriting is their major weakness.
I'm a big Springsteen fan going way back, and I am disappointed in Wrecking Ball. I love the music (and lyrics) on Magic, BTW (but not the compressed sound).