12 Extremely Disappointing Facts About Popular Mus

Rather interesting info here. Says a lot about popular culture.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/12-extremely-disappointing-facts-about-popular-mus
Ag insider logo xs@2xmuzikat
Back to the original "12 Facts". They are facts, no big whoop, things have changed; that was then, this is now.
Who expects the Beatles to be the biggest thing for all time?

Disappointing, encouraging, neutral (where I fit in, I guess) depends on ones perspective.

Thanks "buzzfeed" for stimulating some interesting discussion! Better "buzzfeed" than "buzzkill" I always say. 8^)
PS: I've never actually said that but I thought it was catchy.
I just hope that hip-hop/rap/modern R&B era will subside and guitar reefs, sax pyrotechnics, piano solos will increase their magnitude. Last 20 years it's been gradually getting thinner and thinner. Still didn't loose my hope for musical reincarnation. There are still guitars, pianos, violins, brass instruments for sale at the music stores. Hopefully they will be there.
The Fab 4 started as no better then a teen pop act so its all relative, there was nothing close to brilliant in the early days.
Chadnliz... How can you honestly say that the likes of Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie shouldn't be categorized as “brilliant”.