12 Extremely Disappointing Facts About Popular Mus

Rather interesting info here. Says a lot about popular culture.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/12-extremely-disappointing-facts-about-popular-mus
Ag insider logo xs@2xmuzikat
The great Composers you listed were long dead by the time of the Nazi's. I don't see the connection? And I know this is a audio/music thread, But just a quick point:
EVERY country in europe (save Britain) contributed fighting units to fight with and for, the Nazi regime. Including troops from the Soviet Union. The germans had plenty of help. Many, Many Europeans saw the Germans as fighting for Christian Europe, against Communist Russia, and sent troops to fight on the eastern front..
Of course not,it is a powerful factor leading towards the light,one can always choose darkness or as was the case in Germany be channeled into it.
Not the place to go into it but Facism in Germany could have been prevented by others,including the United States.
We are all guilty,both of comission and omission.
BTW Haydn,Mozart,Schubert and Mahler were Austrian,not that it matters really.
Come on folks Classical music is outstanding but 4 guys in a studio with some cut and paste can create beauty equal to 40 players in a pit. Many dont even need fancy studio tweaks. Jazz, Blues, electronic aswell and there is no need to turn this into some musical penis measuring contest.
Philojet, if you are still reading this, the answer to your question is yes, those sales numbers certainly include MP3 downloads.
The nazis really liked Wagner. I believe none of his music was played in Israel until very recently, like in the last year or two.
Can't say I blame them.