What is your favorite 1 hit wonder from the 70's?

Many on Audiogon agree the 1970's was the best decade for popular music. Whether it was the quality of songwriting or the diversity of music. The decade also produced many unforgettable 1 hit wonders. My personal favorite is Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band, what's yours?
dayglow
Several others posted "Jackie Blue" but since OMD had fairly strong LP sales I thought they just might have another top 40 hit. "If You Wanna Get To Heaven" off the first(ST) LP hit #25 on the Billboard Hot 100. Here is my top 10 1 hit wonder(no other top 40 US hits) list for the 70's, so Far...
1-Afternoon Delight-Starland Vocal Band
2-How Long-Ace
3-Hocus Pocus-Focus
4-Argent-Hold Your Head Up
5-Because the Night-Patti Smith Group
6-Smoke of a Distant Fire-Sanford Townsend Band
7-Dancing in the Moonlight-King Harvest
8-Funky Nassau-The Beginning of the End
9-Rock On-David Essex
10-Put Your Hand in the Hand-Ocean
I'm pretty sure these bands/performers never had another Top 40 US hit. Not saying my list can't be improved upon.
If we can go back to 1968, "Classical Gas" by Mason Williams should be mentioned, if only for the mind-boggling, finger style guitar cover version from Tommy Emmanuel (available on YouTube).
Surprised Linda Lewis NEVER had a US Top 40 hit. Several songs off her LP Lark(1972)could have hit the Billboard Top 40. Thought I would mention this since her music/voice deserves more acknowledgment.