Worst record ever?

I had the misfortune of spotting Sarah Vaughan's "Songs of the Beatles" at my local record store and, intrigued, I bought it since it was only $2. I'm still traumatized a few hours after listening to it; who and why would ever release a record that bad? I love Sarah as a jazz singer but her rendition of the Beatles' songs is absolutely atrocious. I just can't believe someone made a decision to actually release it.
actusreus
Michael Bolton "My Secret Passion". Michael Bolton with undetectable talent to begin with, attacks and butchers classical pieces. On a trip to Thailand they ran a music video of him eviscerating Italian arias. Difficult to look away from a 12 car pile-up with bodies strewn across four lanes of traffic.

Good work Michael, you make Brittany Spears seem positively cerebral.
Sad part is they make big money doing it.

If you're gonna be a wannabe, get it right.
How about that last Eagles record..I can't remember the title..something about Eden.
They sounded like a bad imitation of the Backstreet Boys.
Probably the most disappointing album ever released from one of my all time favorite bands.
Glen
Leonard Nimoy-I walk the line......serioulsy? he crossed it when he agreed to record it. Evidentially pinted ears are tone deaf.