Keeping up on new releases, reissues, etc.

What are your favorite sources (print or online) for keeping up on what's coming up, what's coming out, what's about to be reissued? There was a time, though it feels like quite a long time ago now, when I used to be quite aware of what was what, at least in the area one might generally call rock n' roll. These days, though, I'll learn about an album by an artist I actually like that's been out for a year or something without my ever even knowing about it at all.
Thanks, folks.
-- Howard
hodu
Pandora Radio is a source for new music, although a slow one. You can tailor the music you hear by clicking on like or dislike buttons as a tune plays. Over time you will hear artists you haven't heard before whose music is similar to music you already like.
I used to listen to WXPN out of Phila all the time. Enjoyed that station a lot. It was a great way to hear good music and get ideas for stuff to buy. Since moving to Central PA, I'm clueless about the current "happenin' scene" (but maybe better off that way). Thank goodness for Pandora. That's my current means for finding music I like (new or otherwise). Pandora + recommendations from Audiogon members here works for me. Interested to check out the other sources listed.
I love buying from goodwill or the like for 2 bucks.
I've bought hundreds, but you have to be patient.
Found al stewart year of the cat mfsl for $2.
It seems to be a bigger thrill when you find deals cheap.
+1 on Goodwill finds. Our Goodwill cost $3.09 per cd.
I have found some great cd's there though.