Cat Stevens Tea for the Tillerman LP's

There are seemingly numerous pressings/labels of the Cat Stevens Tea for the Tillerman LP. Well known, of course ,is the MFSL Japanese pressing and the UHQR version .
What are the various pressings/ hot stampers that you like and which one's are to stay away from?
128x128daveyf
I sold my MOFI copy after A/B with an original US pressing.
This has been the case with about 90% of early/original vs MOFI.

The oldies but goodies are out there for reasonable $$.
I have had orig Brown label, orig UK press and a japanese (later) pressing of this record, all in excellent conditions (almost as new), I felt that my original A&M WLP (white label promo) had the edge...and that's the copy I've kept. I do believe that slight sound variations can be heard when A/B even different copies of seemingly 'same pressings'...

Once I heard the UHQR on a way more expensive system than what I have, and wasn't impressed (ok - it was very QUIET...but kinda lifeless IMHO...)...
I now own an original UK Island pressing along with a US A&M and a MFSL. The Island is terribly noisy, I guess I bought a pristine looking LP that must have had a LOT of wear by the previous owner... a pity as the potential is there. The MFSL is a lot quieter than my A&M and digs deeper in the bass, although seems a little phasey?
Strange effect on a MFSL!