Your Personal Soundtrack

Whenever I enjoy a weekend morning with music, I wish I could more perfectly integrate music into all of my waking hours.

What music - specifically - do you listen to at what time(s) or day(s) of the week to enhance or improve your concentration, productivity, dinner, family time, exercise, happiness, ability to fall asleep etc?

Let's hear more about the music on the soundtrack for your life.
cwlondon
Falling asleep..."Stars of the Lid" a station I set up on Pandora named after the duo's band. Evenings..."What Your Soul Sings" another Pandora station named after a track by Massive Attack.

Hope you will check them out.
Reggae is great while trying to get things done around the house. Bob Marley or compilation cds to keep away monotony.
Ballan

"At any given point, music is playing around me" EXACTLY!

After all these years of music and audio, however, I still haven't achieved it. But here are a few ideas:

Early Morning

CPE Bach

Gym

Earth Wind and Fire
Isley Brothers
Jamiroquoi

Studying/Working

Looking for suggestions here, but have also experimented with nature recordings for more interesting "white noise"

Falling Asleep

Keith Jarret Facing You

Any Time

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Pink Floyd

Driving

A great activity for music where I need to think more....

What we are trying to get at here is not just "Oh I like smooth jazz with my Starbucks" type of suggestions,

but how you specifically incorporate really great, timeless classics or destined to become classic music into the soundtrack for your life.
Early morning weekdays...chilled electronica but not TOO ambient. Stuff like Kruder & Dorfmeister, tunes from the Ambient Dub series, Klaus Schulze.
Early morning weekends...classic hard bop usually or maybe some classical guitar pieces.
While driving for work I almost always listen to episodes of This American Life. Nothing makes the drive zoom by like those.
I have a little ritual of playing The Smiths-The Queen Is Dead while either cooking or washing dishes.
Hanging out Fri-Sat night wig friend usually means a wellthought out playlist thru iTunes. It's always a very eclectic set that will go thru all the genres I love.
This forum does not like iPhones. I can't even move the cursor to fix a few typos.