Your Personal Soundtrack

Whenever I enjoy a weekend morning with music, I wish I could more perfectly integrate music into all of my waking hours.

What music - specifically - do you listen to at what time(s) or day(s) of the week to enhance or improve your concentration, productivity, dinner, family time, exercise, happiness, ability to fall asleep etc?

Let's hear more about the music on the soundtrack for your life.
cwlondon
At any given point, music is playing around me. Over the last 10 years I have integrated my home and auto to be able to play music from my computer (Mac) and iPod/iPhone, so my music is with me all the time. Music is a soundtrack, and one that is important to me.

"Neroli" and "Thursday Afternoon" by Brian Eno: These 2 albums play most the time. I leave them on while I work, and "Neroli" plays while I sleep. Being a designer, the calm of this music allows me to slow down and focus better. Weird? I know.... ;)

"Apollo" and "Another Day On Earth" by Brian Eno

"So" and "Passion" by Peter Gabriel

"The Unforgettable Fire" and "The Joshua Tree" by U2 are major albums for me.

"Green" and the early 90s albums by R.E.M. were, and are, important.

The Police and Sting (pre 2000)

"Not Dark Yet" and "Sugar Baby" by Bob Dylan

"That's The Way" and "Going To California" by Led Zeppelin

Sigur Ros's first album. ;)

"Kid A" and "In Rainbows" by Radiohead

"Kind Of Blue" and "Porgy & Bess" by Miles Davis

"Time Out" by Dave Brubeck (The best Sunday morning listen.)

There are so many that I'll have to come back a post later. I will be watching this thread with great interest.
I've been listening to the first batch of 25 Blue Note SACDs from Analogue Production. These are fantastic.

I find that I can read with much more concentration when the music has no vocals, so jazz gets a fair bit of my time lately. Just finished the Stieg Larsson trilogy - whoa, what a ride.

Regards,