New Tom Petty

Well, what do you think? Bought it last night, have'nt gotten to it yet,but from what I've read about it, sounds very interesting....
winoguy17
I'm sure Bill's right. His declaration of the relative quality of this recording is unassailable based on the difference between the 7,000 recordings he cites and the 5,000 I referenced. Who could argue with that? He is clearly 2,000 more qualified to pass judgement than I am.

No attempt to piss on (or off) anyone. I'm merely pointing out that a delta in the size of the database does not change Bill's opinion into fact. Do you seriously believe that this difference in opinion is based on the fact that, buried within those additional 2,000 recordings lies wisdom revealed to Bill but not to those with less than his mighty 7,000 recording collection?

Maybe you do. OTOH, I suspect that - as is so often the case - Bill states his opinion as fact because that is simply what he does.

My leg feels nice and dry.

Marty
You know what - My apologies to all. Specifically Bill. I'll feil (sorry!) this one under: Agree to Disagree.

Marty
My responses to Marty and Shadorne are over the top.

Please ignore idiot me.

To the gallows.......
FWIW - you do have to crank Mojo to get the goods! The benefit of the better dynamic range is lost if you don't turn it up.
Audiofiel,

This, "MOJO" represents a unexplored direction for this band.

In my opinion, they "Nailed" it!

This is more of a blues experiment, and to say that it is in anyway a failure, is to completely. "miss the point".

TP Rocks!!!!