Favorite 5 Hard Rock albums Driving Music

I drove from Houston to San Antonio this week for a meeting, and as preparation I downloaded some helpful albums to aid in the driving.

That means I loaded up some hard rock to get me going, and I made it in, for me, record time. Top down, music blaring. So here are my 5 favorite Hard Rock albums that accompanied me on my journey, there and back:

Led Zeppelin - II

Stone Temple Pilots - Core

AC/DC - Back in Black

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

The Cult - Electric

anyone want to contribute a list?
macdadtexas
Deep Purple "Machine Head" with Highway Star being the best driving song,"Burn" and "Perfect Strangers".

Led Zep I and "Physical Graffiti".
at least as i'd define hard rock, here's my list:
1. rolling stones--sticky fingers
2. the clash--first album
3. cheap trick--first album
4. new york dolls
5. jimi hendrix--are you experienced
obviously, genre lines get blurry, but all of the above will get you from houston to san antonio.
The MULE baby! Take it from a horse,

"Holy Haunted House" second disc which is the entire Zeppelin Houses of the Holy album is a classic.

Green Day - Dookie

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

George Thorogood - Move it on over

Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean

That should get a few more miles under your belt. Every year I drive back from Washington state to the Black Hills of South Dakota. I have probably made the trip 20 times and every time the music prep is essential. I like to start burning discs about a month in advance. I even had a couple of buddies rip discs for me. We agreed to kept them unplayed until I was out on the road. It became a tradition for about 6-7 years. I would hold out as long as I could ... then somewhere in Wyoming I would break down and slam my buddy Paul's mix in. It was always hard driving rock ... sure beat Red Bull and coffee. Good stuff. Hard rock and road miles are a good mix ... so many good memories.

I could easily list 40 CD's ...

Metallica Ride the Lighting & Master of Puppets

Pearl Jam 10

Nirvana Nevermind

Soundgarden Badmotorfinger