Three best audiophile CD/LP in your collection

Can everyone share the list of the three best audiophile SACD/LP/CD from his collection regardless of genre ? IT's so difficult to find the real good sounding recording.
abronfer
I'll toss the pipe organ version of "Pictures at an Exhibition" on Dorian CD in the pot mainly for its depth plumbing low pipe organ vibes.

I have a few old E. Power Biggs recordings on Columbia Masterworks vinyl that are also quit good in a similar vein.

For low organ stuff in a more art rock oriented vein and a fine recording overall, try the CD "Still Life" by Van Der Graaf Generator.
Audiofeil had one of mine... Simon @ Garfunkel "Bookends" Columbia 360

Suzanne Vega "99.9F" Import
Cowboy Junkies "Whites Off Earth Now!" MFSL
Ryan Adams "Heartbreaker" Import
Chris Isaak "San Francisco Days" Import
I forgot to mention...the best recording I have and really have ever heard is Arne Domnerus "Jazz at the Pawnshop". I own 2 versions, DCC Gold and XRCD and prefer the XRCD version. Something every audiophile should hear at some point, pretty crazy "you are thereness". The vibes on track 2 really sound amazing. I also have the XRCD version of the Schefield drum album which many marvel at but Jazz at the Pawnshop is a significantly better recording. Seek one out!
My turn again!

Leonard Cohen: Ten New Songs, Had the CD which is quite good
but opened the LP which was only $12-$14. I wasn't expecting
much,standard Columbia pressing btw. Great sounding LP IMO.

Grateful Dead: American Beauty: This is a green label LP pressing. Much better than my Rhino reissue.

Cat Stevens: Teaser & the Firecat. MFSL heavy vinyl.
This one has been a go to album for me for a long time.