Three best audiophile CD/LP in your collection

Can everyone share the list of the three best audiophile SACD/LP/CD from his collection regardless of genre ? IT's so difficult to find the real good sounding recording.
abronfer
Audiofeil had one of mine... Simon @ Garfunkel "Bookends" Columbia 360

Suzanne Vega "99.9F" Import
Cowboy Junkies "Whites Off Earth Now!" MFSL
Ryan Adams "Heartbreaker" Import
Chris Isaak "San Francisco Days" Import
I forgot to mention...the best recording I have and really have ever heard is Arne Domnerus "Jazz at the Pawnshop". I own 2 versions, DCC Gold and XRCD and prefer the XRCD version. Something every audiophile should hear at some point, pretty crazy "you are thereness". The vibes on track 2 really sound amazing. I also have the XRCD version of the Schefield drum album which many marvel at but Jazz at the Pawnshop is a significantly better recording. Seek one out!
My turn again!

Leonard Cohen: Ten New Songs, Had the CD which is quite good
but opened the LP which was only $12-$14. I wasn't expecting
much,standard Columbia pressing btw. Great sounding LP IMO.

Grateful Dead: American Beauty: This is a green label LP pressing. Much better than my Rhino reissue.

Cat Stevens: Teaser & the Firecat. MFSL heavy vinyl.
This one has been a go to album for me for a long time.
Alpass...I have no idea, sorry I cannot be of more help. It has been sometime since I have looked for it. I am pretty sure it's still available and a quick search may show some of the online vendors that carry it. Pricey thing if I remember right but you will be amazed at what your system is capable of when you put it in.