Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Just saw Steve Hackett (and Renaissance) live here in Albany. Hackett had a great band that could turn on a dime, but I felt they had too much PA for the room (The Egg). I generally don't require earplugs at this venue, but now I know...Beyond that, a mostly fine evening of prog.
I haven't read through this thread so this one may already have been mentioned: Close to the Edge by Yes is the best example I can think of as a "perfect" album. Phenomenal playing/musciainship and singing, complex arrangements, excellent compositions and not a lame "cut" on the album. Fragile is close but there are a filler or two on that album that make it less than perfect for me. Same for Selling England by the Pound by Genesis.
I get dazzled now by great production values more than in the past, now that I can actually hear what is going on by having a quality system.

For instance I picked up an old Doobie Brothers album "Takin it to the Streets".

The album has immaculate production and is much more interesting to listen to than it was before hearing the recording on cheap stereos and radios.

The artists making music go through great lengths at times to bring you something special.. and now I really "get" what they were trying to do.. where as before I just heard the snapshot melodies.
If soundtracks are allowed, "West Side Story” - original movie soundtrack.