Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
I remember playing my older brothers 8-track copy of "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull over and over when it first came out. I don't know about it being perfect, but it doesn't feel right if I don't play the whole lp. Same goes for Led Zep II.
Tull's first album "This Was" is the closest to perfect IMHO, but Aqualung might qualify also.

"A Salty Dog" and "Broken Barricades" by Procol Harum are worth consideration as perfect also.

Also I'd have no qualms nominating "Magician's Birthday" - Uriah Heep and the 4 disc Steve Hackett Live 70s/80s/90s set (Hackett's live stuff is light years better overall than his often inconsistent studio versions of the same material.