Does anyone like country

I am just curious as to whether anyone likes country music? I do like some country songs (especially those that lean more towards pop).
chatta
American/Alt.country is my most listened-to genre, although as has been said, genre lines get tricky. A few of my favorites, not yet mentioned on this thread:

Two Cow Garage
Be Good Tonyas
Hayes Carll
Crooked Still (better than average recordings for genre)
Shannon McNally
Julie Miller
Supersuckers
Vic Chesnutt

and of course,

Uncle Tupelo

John
Some country musics are good, it only reminds me when i was on texas. My parents are fans of country music.
I don't care for most "top 40" country, but I like what many now term "Americana", Folk, folk rock,, etc. and I like bluegrass, though not on a daily basis. There are some good "channels" that offer these genres at RadioIO, Rhaphsody, etc. To me, Americana and Folk are now the real country music. Top 40 country is packaged/commercial/video based music with little appeal to me these days. There are some great voices in country music, such as Martina McBride, but he music itself offers little substance.
The recs from Der are all good ones. Lovett tends to make good recordings, I think. (Though I prefer, in some ways, his scruffy ex-roomie, Robert Earl Keen.) J