How often do you get a chance to see live music

How often are you able to get out and see live music weather it be local bands or large concerts? I do not always get out to see big concerts as often as I would like but I try to see local bands as often as possble.
chatta
When In London (UK, not Canada) lots,lots and more lots, here in Colorado, sadly hardly ever.Colorado is not exactly the nerve center of the music industry is it? When planes go from the East to the West coast they probably empty their latrine
over this mid west part of the US, lol.
Yes I can imagine there were not a lot of live events and concerts to attend in Colorado. But I am not surprised that you were often able to see live music in London.
In my day, once or twice a week. Now more selective--mostly up and coming bands in small venues. With that said, just saw The Crocodiles in NY and will go to the Coachhouse tonight in So Cal. Saw a great new band called the Throwdowns in Maui last month--two hot shows. Used to see 200 shows a year but now need to let the ears rest a little between shows. PS: Went to the doctor and still have perfect hearing. I recommend getting pro grade ear plugs--it has been instrumental for me for over four decades in preserving my hearing.