Rolling Stones SACDS

Can anyone confirm that the recent Rolling Stones SACDs are the only Digi Pack versions?

i.e. If it is in a the cardboard Digi Pack it has to be SACD?

I know they are not labeled SACD anywhere on the packageing.

Also curious if there are any other stealth SACDs out there.

Thanks
nikturner920
I have a half dozen of these SACDs from 2002. They are all gatefold cardboard with notation stenciled on disk "DSD This stereo hybrid SACD can be played on any standard Compact Dick Player; SACD, DSD, & SB Direct." With Aftermath there was also included an elegantly calligraphied insert inscribed "Certificate of Authenticity: "Sittin in my bedroom late last night, got into bed and turned out the light, Decided to Call my baby on the telephone, all I got was a busy tone... It's off the hook."
Thanks guys, answers my question. Just picked one up hiding at the local record store, no marking on the cardboard other than ABKCO 2002 but disc is marked SACD.
the abkco discs are compatible cd/sacd. these were issued in 2002, well after the first generation cd's on abkco (which were in jewel cases). there are japanese mini lp cd's in dsd which are more current (release date wise) as well.
My experience is all the Stones sacd's are in the cardboard containers and were issued in 2002 by ABKCO.
----

Let it Bleed is going to be reissued on SHM-SACD in June.
The original 2002 SACD set were in digi-paks.  The later DSD cd titles were in jewel cases.  The RS catalog has been mastered/remastered so many times since 2004- 2009, 2010, 2011...etc. 

I still feel that those original 2002 discs are special.