Seeking Ten Years After song

Anyone know the name of the song where Alvin Lee detunes his lower E string and goes into a savage one-string solo?

I saw him do it live and pretty sure it was on an album.

Thanks
128x128dweller
That was Albert detuning his E string? I always thought that he just took a break and let the bass player have a solo. Damn, good old Al didn't let anyone else have the spotlight for a minute, did he?

Bob
Yes, I think old Alvin was a bit of a Primadonna.
I heard it pissed him off when ace bass player, Leo Lyons, would steal the show.

Mlauner: The Woodstock performance is what I'm comparing the Fillmore to (partly). The Fillmore gig is routine and uninspired by comparison.
Alvin Lee let Leo Lyons take many lengthy solos, and made a point of acknowleding the good work.
I saw them from the first balcony in the-then Music Hall in Boston circa'73-'74 (R&R Music to the World tour). They were truly great but Alvin did seem to hog the spotlight. Very different times. One of the better sounding shows at that time, but then the Music Hall itself was and is a wonderful, architecturally and acoustically well-designed venue.

It would be fun to listen each other's systems from the front row with the systems set up stage front.