Any Zorn fans?

Curious how the great composer/improvisor John Zorn fares with audiogoners. My favorites of his are the avant/experimental pieces such as Duras, Elegy, IAO, Songs from the hermetic theatre, and Redbird.
chashmal
The big gundown was my first Zorn cd after hearing him live many many times. Painkiller especially for heavy thrashing and Naked City Radio is a hoot, as in some incredible start stop all over the place hysteria. Nobody mentioned Locus Solus which is one of my favorites : ) electric masada 50th birthday cd is so jammin it aint funny, sometimes you do get a little cracked up especially if you see the reactions of co-workers faces when playing it.

"A bookshelf on top of the sky" is a great documentary which I watch over and over to view this what I consider musical genius at work. Those who've experienced Zorn at what used to be named t.o.n.i.c. in nyc no doubt know it so.
Check out the youtube videos of Zorn and Yamataka Eye (Japanese scream guy) if you really want to freak out your family and neighbors...