What piece of music can you play over & over?

I had discovered a new opera a few years back that I can't believe I played over and over for six weeks straight without changing the disk once.
I believe this means the composer was a genius, who else but Mozart can do this, and the opera was Abduction from the Seraglio.
Have any goners found themselves in the same situation.
pedrillo
The entire LP's fantastic to these ears, (CD too) but the title song gets me every time.
Ehaller,

You are referring to Stationary Traveler I assume?

YEs, it is a true jewel.

In hindsight, at least, in the 70's, Camel quietly helped set the bar for progressive rock.

This finely executed and relatively accessible concept album from 1984 is one of the few by any prog rock band from the 70's I can think of that managed to adapt to the sounds of the times and still retain the highest level of artistry achieved during glory days but in a completely different way.

The ability to accomplish that is a huge feather in the cap of Andrew Latimer, Camel's prolific and virtually unknown lead guitarist, and by this time sole original member and braintrust of the act called "Camel".

There was tremendous talent brought in from other prog/AOR acts playing in the version of the band that performs on "Stationary Traveler" and in the live performance video of the album, the "Pressure Points" DVD, and you can hear it.

BTW the version of ST I have is the more recent CD re-issue , which may be remastered as well (sound is very good) and includes the very fine and proggy instrumental "Pressure Points" at the end. I live in the states and had to go to a vendor in Europe on Ebay in order to pick up a copy at reasonable cost a couple years back.

Also, the desire to get the best sound out of this particular CD has been a major factor in the various audio system upgrades I have done over the last two years or so. It is sounding quite glorious these days!
Avishai Cohen - Flood. Every time I play it, I hear a pick up another nuance I hadn't heard before.

L