new Eva Cassidy "Somewhere"

I just picked up the latest Eva Cassidy cd, "Somewhere". As with all of her previous albums, I am completely spellbound by her incredible voice. While this is cd does not have the strongest collection of songs it still highlights her beautiful voice. A must for any Eva Cassidy fan.
128x128tboooe
Replaced the CD at the store. Same thing on the new one. 1min 35 seconds into the song, there is a flaw.
Listened to "Somewhere" last night, and agree with much of what has been said in this thread so far. The people who compiled this were certainly scouring the archives. Still, it is Eva C. I don't think the song choices showed off her vocal talents as much as on some other recordings. And, for my taste, I wouldn't have minded a couple more ballads thrown into the mix. (Though, in fact, this disc probably represents just about everything out there that was, up to this point, unreleased...)

Of the six CDs (i.e. non compilations), I would have to rank this #6, but like other people have said, if you like EC you probably want to have this disc nonetheless.
After further listening, I think: (a) there aren't as many really great songs (music + lyrics) on this CD as on her others; (b) the play-order of the tracks is not the best (if my CDP had a random button I'd be tempted to push it); and (c) there aren't really any slow-tempo ballads, one of EC's particular fortes. But it's still EC.