Ben Harper

Man, I'm diggin this Cat (sorry for my lame attempt to be cool). A while back I bought the cd by Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama, which is outstanding. I recently picked up his new one, "Lifeline" which I'm tapping my toe to as I type this. Any other Ben Harper fans out there? What other recordings should I be on the lookout for?
cruz123
"fight for your mind" is one of my all time favorite recordings. other than that i have only liked a few songs here and there like the live version of "blessed to be a witness", a couple of songs with the blind boys, and a lovely slow song off of the gun cd. and i agree the song he did on motown recording was great.
Bump for Ben's new offering and new band - 'Ben Harper & Relentless7 - White Lies For Dark Times'

Just got it, had a listen and enjoyed it very much. Compared to his last couple of releases, this is much more raw, down and dirty. Good sound, great guitar work and good pace. A refreshing departure from his more pop-tinged sound, for me anyways. Good rock release for anyone who's been looking for one lately.
Very talented musician.
1) Fight For You Mind
2) Diamonds On The Inside
3) Live From Mars
4) There Will Be Light
5) Lifeline
6) Both Sides Of The Gun
All enjoyable. Just listened to Lifeline again the other night. Good stuff.