It's Hammond B3 Organ Day

I just discovered The Ken Clark Trio and wanted to share my discovery.

Ken Clark Trio Web Site

if you click on the CD's on the right, you can listen to tracks..

Track #6. I Just Woke Up on Mutual Respect sure makes me happy. It was kinda difficult dancing while driving coming in this morning. I imagine my car was hopping down the road :-)

hope you enjoy as much as I have,
Angela
angela100
sweet... well, looks like it's money spending time (AGAIN) thanks for all the great leads
Cheers,
Angela
I will agree that the B-3 on Ronnie Earl's Blues and Ballads CD is outstanding. I was looking for the case before posting to get the name. That is one sweet CD with a great bluesy/soul groove. Just discovered it recently.
Lest we forget Jon Douglas Lord of Deep Purple (I know the R&R Hall of Fame has).
I received both of the Ken Clarck Organ Trio CDs today. I like it!

BTW, anybody check out the professional review of the Ronnie Earl-Blues and Ballads CD on Amazon? The reviewer killed it. After listing to a couple of the previews, I can understand where he was going with the review, but I'm also thinking it may be a pretty interesting CD. So, if you have heard it, do you think it is a masterpiece or a disjointed mess?

Enjoy,

TIC
Fmpnd, Angela and Shadorne - are you aware that Chester Thomson has two solo albums floating around out there? IIRC, I have them both - or two copys of one. Needless to say, he jams.

Mike