It's Hammond B3 Organ Day

I just discovered The Ken Clark Trio and wanted to share my discovery.

Ken Clark Trio Web Site

if you click on the CD's on the right, you can listen to tracks..

Track #6. I Just Woke Up on Mutual Respect sure makes me happy. It was kinda difficult dancing while driving coming in this morning. I imagine my car was hopping down the road :-)

hope you enjoy as much as I have,
Angela
angela100
Wow!! I am a huge Hammond lover, and you all have mentioned spectacular musicians that have triggered a lot of fond memories.

I must say, my personal favorite...thus far, is Jimmy Smith. The Organ Grinder Swing is simply amazing!!!!!

Jimmy Smith, Jimmy McGriff, Dr. Lonnie Smith, Jack McDuff...Dear God where does the list end. Not to mention the 5th Beetle; the late Billy Preston.

Thanks for the nostalgic moment, everyone!
Wow, I can't believe you folks are missing:
Ron Levy's Wild Kingdom!
"Ron Levy, B-3 organist, writer, arranger, raconteur and producer has enjoyed playing, working, and touring with some of the greatest names in Blues and Jazz since the early 1970's."
Cd: Best Grooves & Jams
Ron with: Ronnie Earl, Wayne Bennett, Jimmie Vaughn, Lowell Fulson, Albert Collins, Gray Sargent, Melvin Sparks, Freddie Hubbard, Sax Gordon, Smokin' Joe Kubek, B'Nois King, and BB King.
It's nice to share.
sweet... well, looks like it's money spending time (AGAIN) thanks for all the great leads
Cheers,
Angela
I will agree that the B-3 on Ronnie Earl's Blues and Ballads CD is outstanding. I was looking for the case before posting to get the name. That is one sweet CD with a great bluesy/soul groove. Just discovered it recently.
Lest we forget Jon Douglas Lord of Deep Purple (I know the R&R Hall of Fame has).