Best sounding cd in your collection

What is your best sounding cd for reference.Pick 3.(1)..voices(male/female)(2)..soundstage/imiaging.(3)..Bass/treble
spaz
1) Vocals - hard to beat.
Alison Krauss -"Forget About It"
Shawn Colvin - "Live at '88"

2) Soundstage-pulled this one out last week,last time I heard it sound this good, I was on something.
Pink Floyd - " Umma Gumma "

3) Lows and Highs- Too many to pick from here,latest rotation.
William Orbit - " Hinterland "

JENNIFER WARNES "THE WELL" SACD/HYBRID CISCO 2034

THE 16 BIT ON THIS IS HARD TO BEAT
JENNIFER WARNES "THE WELL" SACD/HYBRID CISCO 2034

George Masenburg, Elliot Sheiner & Bernie Grundman are the mix/mastering engineers involved...no wonder it sounds so darn good!
I have heard most of the recommendations on here and agree they are all excellent recordings. Thought I would add one that most people probably wouldn't think of, or ever hear. It is Deborah Allen-Delta Dreamland. Overall it is an outstanding recording, but the part that I like and use is, at the very beginning of the title track, it begins with crickets chirping, it then blends/begins with the unique sound of a steel guitar. This is where you can actually use it to discern subtle differences in interconnects, wire, or anything else where you really need a high dose of something to audibly hear differences. If your system has any "graininess" or any other problems you may be trying to tame this is a disc you can use, or use it while evaluating a system to see how "real" it can sound. You should be able to get this for cheap as it has not reached "Audiphool Status".